Sunday, March 16, 2008

Where does the time go?

I've been wanting to post for some time. My family has been feeling better and with the slight increase in temperature we've been getting out as much as possible. We are heading down to Sand Mountain for Easter weekend, and my mind is buzzing with excitement for the first camping trip of the season. The kids and Mike are alseep, so what better time to get back out of bed for a quick blog post!


Congrats to Jody for her progress in the Apprentice Challenge at Little Dreamer, go check out her stuff, it's awesome!


Sadie turned three just three days after my b-day, and it was a busy weekend! She was so sweet, and she is growing up so fast. We took her to Build-A-Bear with her sis and best friend. They had a blast. Here are some pics I took of her for her 3yr old shot. She is such a fun girl!


That's all for now! Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute 3 year old! Time goes too fast.

    Sure you can link up. I'd LOVE that. Can I post your link to my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe she is already 3! That means my baby will be 3 this year too! It's amazing how quickly they grow. Have a great time camping. I'm jealous cause we want to head south to at least central Utah to do some camping, but probably won't until next month. Oh, and you've gotta love Build-A-Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I ever told you Sadie is THE CUTEST kid? Only a million times. She's so funny too. All your kids are great. Happy birthday to her and HAPPY SPRING on Thursday! Have a fun weekend camping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! She looks so BIG! Thanks for mentioning me too =)

    ReplyDelete