Sunday, March 30, 2008

Minivan Mama


Alright, this is my proclamation to the world, I am now an official minivan mom! Ha Ha Ha! Who would have thought it. So Mike and I have been wanting to trade in the Suburban we drive for a truck, merely for better towing campacity. Of course I am not going to drive a big ol diesel truck around as my family car, and three car seats don't fit so well in the back of our Toyota Corolla. So this weekend, I asked my great friend Cody, who loves her minivan, which ones to look for. Just so happened she knew someone selling one just like hers for a good deal. It was a great deal and we bought it! I'm still laughing! Ahhhhhh!!!! So, for those of you who would like to make fun of me, go right ahead, because I LOVE my minivan! LOL! This pic isn't ours, but looks basically just like it!

I'll be singing an ode to minivans for the next little while!!!!!!!

Sincerly,
Jenny and the Minivan Mama's Club!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What has the world come to? Jen's driving a mini van. It was inevitable. I hear they change one's life forever if you have a bunch of kids. Have fun in the hoopty mobile :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd Love to laugh but I just paid $73.00 to fill my Toyata Landcrusier...
    A minivan is looking tempting about now...:)

    ReplyDelete