Thursday, March 27, 2008

Amazing Trip

We are back! We had an amazing trip. There were six trailers (one with two families), two car campers and two tent campers. We had one huge party all in the company of good people. We had so much fun we are already planning to go back. So here are a few pics from the trip!

I don't believe I have mentioned that this was the maiden voyage with my new fourwheeler. I've been so spoiled, first the Suzuki Vinson, now a Honda 400EX, both brand spankin new. The Honda is the keeper, though the Vinson is a good machine, I prefer to ride on the sand and the Honda is a much better machine for that, so I think we'll throw the Vinson up for sale.









I can't get all the pics in one post so here are just a few more pics!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a blast! Was it cold? You're die hard campers...I'm glad somebody likes to do that stuff. :) I like going once a year, that's it. haha But you're right, it's great bonding time with the family and you're awesome to do that. P.S. I want to know how you design your blog. :) THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time! I saw the dunes on the news - it said there were some 30,000 (or was it 60,000?) campers there last weekend. Looked like a trailer park :D

    P.S. let's chat about the 4wheeler for sale. The Golds need some cabin toys.

    ReplyDelete