Thursday, March 27, 2008

More BIG news!

I'm still in shock over this, but I've been invited to join the team at Little Dreamer Designs! I will be doing quality control work for them and I couldn't be more excited about the set up!

I started digital scrapbooking in January of 2006. I didn't have much exposure to the digiworld, and I came across a community class being taught by Michelle Coleman. I talked Jody into taking the class with me, and we were hooked for life! At the time Michelle was in a joint effort with Scrapartist. She then moved on to start her own website with her sister Lori Barnhurst. Little Dreamer Designs is celebrating their one year anniversary, and you should stop by and check it out!

http://www.littledreamerdesigns.com/

Here is one of my latest creations with my new stuff! Wahoooooooooo!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the scrapping venture! What better "job" to have then something you love to do (and not to mention very talented at). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete