Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Off to the Dunes!

Well it's been a busy few days as we've prepared for our first camping trip of the season. My family and myself couldn't be more excited to be heading down to Little Sahara tomorrow morning and riding our ATVs around the dunes in the mayhem of the Easter Crowd. Mike and I have both been fortunate to enjoy cabins growing up. The opportunity for family time at them has been pretty limited over the last couple of years.

Mike and I have always enjoyed the outdoors, whether is be at a cabin or in a tent, but a couple years ago we decided it was time to invest in a camping trailer and enjoy the convenience of the amenities they have to offer. Our trailer is bringing us closer as a family and I am so grateful to have it. We are looking forward to a great time and we will be in good company. I'll post pics of our trip when we get back.

Cheers to no make-up, braids, do rags, camfires, roasted marshmellows, cool crisp mornings and a little vitamin D! Wahoooooo!!!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoy the holiday weekend! Happy Easter!

A Little Clip of Mike last October...

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That's some serious ATV gear Mike's wearing! Does the Easter Bunny follow you to the dunes? Happy Easter :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you get outdoors with your family. I hope you have a wonderful time! It looks like so much fun...Wahooooo!

    ReplyDelete