Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Day!

Wahoooo! I must say, having your birthday on Leap Day is probably the funnest day I can think of. Yeah, you don't get a birthday every year, but when you do get one, EVERYONE remembers!

So far today, I've had:

  • A free Pizza from Papa Johns,

  • Many wonderful gifts from friends and family

  • I'll be getting a one year family pass to Hoggle Zoo, compliments of the Zoo!

  • And MANY, MANY calls and emails!
Thank you everyone for making me feel so loved and happy today!


Here is a pic of me and Audrey taken today. Not too bad for a mom of three going on eight years old. Ha! Ha! (Porter and Sadie were both napping)


5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jen! I found you through Becks Blog. Your kids are ADORABLE! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for Leap Day! Happy Birthday! I hope you did great things for #8! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    I am so jealous of your zoo pass too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I remembered your birthday, and I was out to dinner with Jessica and I reminded her too! Im glad you had a wonderful day! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (belated I know). I did remember on Friday though. I was thinking on Friday how fun it would be to have a birthday like yours. Always memorable and definitely unique. I'm actually quite jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete