Tuesday, February 5, 2008

One More Post

Alright, so enough with houses and camera's and material things. How about a little update on life as we know it currently. (Otherwise known as rambling/bragging, whatever you want to call it)

Audrey is adapting to our new neighborhood faster than the rest, and I'm so pleased with her. She has made new friends, has joined a playgroup, and she has started Ballet in a new dance school. She thrives on the business!

Sadie is starting to make friends, but it's a little harder for a soon to be three year old. She misses her friends from our old neighborhood as much as I do. I often find her talking on a play phone with Campbell, and she asks to play with him nearly everyday. We try to see him as we can and it makes her so happy. Sadie is ready to start Dance, and we'll let her in the fall. I'm also in the process of getting her set up with a Joy School group for next school year. She looks up to her older sister so much and just can't stand not doing everything Audrey does! Sadie has a vibrant personality and always keeps me on my toes.

Porter has two teeth on the bottom and just got two more on top within the last couple of days. He's been army crawling for a week now, and can get around quite well in his walker. I know I could not have been blessed with a happier baby. I suppose he will be crawling within a couple of weeks or so and he's bound to be trouble once he's fully mobile. You can see the gears just turning in his little head, and he puts EVERYTHING in his mouth. He's quick too, so I really have to keep my eye on him. Porter's big blue eyes, chubby cheeks and happy smile, brighten up everyone he is around. We couldn't be happier with our caboose.

Mike is briefing the General again tomorrow. He should only have one more briefing after this to complete his project. He started Grad school this month and is working toward a Masters in Aeronautical Science. Mike has been enjoying ice fishing and snowboarding in his free time, though he is dreaming of spring and his Banshee!

As for me, seems like I do a whole lot of nothing, but yet I'm always busy. I have been snowboarding once this year, and can't wait to go again. We have Jazz tix, and have had fun going to the games. I recently made some crayon rolls, and I'm always looking for some sort of craft project to work on. I have enjoyed getting my butt kicked in Scrabble by Grandma, though I did beat her on Moday night for the first time. Wahoooo! (I know she didn't let me win, because I had a huge lead from the start, but I almost lost it!) For the most part, I'm just trying to enjoy these last baby days with my son and be a good teacher to my girls. Of course I'm also looking forward to spring, and camping with my family as much as possible.

Enough babble! I'm off to la la land.

5 comments:

  1. YEAH!!!! Jen's back!! I LOVE the remodel. You are going to have to teach me how you did the cute background. It doesn't look like any cheater backgrounds that I use :) Keep it up!
    Beck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to read about your cute family. Keep the blog up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics and all the info!
    I log in with Josh's account because he already had one and I didn't want to make up another username and password. I have trouble remembering the 459 that I already have!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jenny! Thanks for sending me your blog site -- I love to keep up on what everybody is doing. :) You'll have to teach me how you do your page -- I wish I had time to sit down and actually figure things out. You're always on top if it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jenny! Thanks for sending me your blog site -- I love to keep up on what everybody is doing. :) You'll have to teach me how you do your page -- I wish I had time to sit down and actually figure things out. You're always on top if it!

    ReplyDelete