Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Remodel

Hello!!!!!!!! I've decided to remodel and see if I can't find some new inspritation to blog! Maybe I've just got annual bug to blog, we'll see if I keep it up this time!

So we had a crazy year. Our family had it's final growth spurt, increasing from four to a very happy five. Porter will be nine months old this week, Sadie is soon to be three, and Audrey will turn six this year. My the time does fly.

For those of you who don't know, we sold our house in December, and we are settled into the basement apartment of our Granparents house in Centerville. Other than having all three kids in one bedroom, it's spacious and very comfortable down here. We've began the search for our next home. So far we have not made any decions whether to buy existing or build. If we build, currently we are leaning towards one of these two floor plans. They have the same exterior, but slightly different inside.

It's such a big decision, and we would prefer not to move again, so we'll definately be taking our time and be very selective.

I've spent enough time on the computer for today and need to go focus on being a good mom. Check back in later!

1 comment:

  1. This is almost identical to the house we built however my Master is arranged different, I like yours better. Your stairs are also in a better place. I like it! I would do the bonus room upstairs. You will LOVE IT! Check out http://landforms.com/. We are going to use them for our next house.

    ReplyDelete