Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Gears are turning

OK, I am completely exhausted, I don't have a clue what I've accomplished today, my family is finally asleep, and I'm lying in bed listening to Mike sleep and my mind won't shut down. What a suprise. I guess it's mee time. I just caught up on my emails, and so it's back to bloggin!
Tomorrow will mark one week from Sony's announcement of it's new DLSR, Sony Alpha 350. I've been eyeing Cannon's Digital Rebel and Nikkon's D40, but I held out, and I couldn't be more exstatic for my decision to wait! I know I'm a fanatic Sony fan when it comes to cameras, but have you tried one? This camera is along the same class of Camera's as the Cannon and Nikon, but it has LIVE VIEW baby! It also shoots at 14.2mp, not sure if that's quite necessary, but it may come in handy for some high quality enlargements. It's HD ready, has an image stabaliztion feature and more. I can't stop singing Happy Birthday to me! Unfortunately, it won't be available until nearly the end of March. I going to be on the Camera countdown!

1 comment:

  1. I have this camera. I bought it because I would take my existing lenses, which I could not afford to replace if I bought a different system. I totally love it. The image stabilization is great. There are a lot of really good things about this camera. The only thing I have found that I don't love is the color rendering. I have to mess with it occasionally to get it right. But I would totally recommend this camera!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete