Monday, June 23, 2008

Nifty to be Fifty


Well, it's official, 12:05 am and my mom is now 50 years old. Happy Birthday Mom!

The older I get, the younger birthday's such as 40 and 50 seem to be. My mother and I are so close in age, she's often felt more like a sister and a friend than just my mother. Most people generally do mistake her for my sister. So mom, here's to you at 50, you've always had youth and beauty on your side, and no stinking over the hill birthday will ever be able to take that away from you! I hope you enjoy this day and many years to come! May you always look more like my sister than my mother!

3 comments:

  1. She looks fabulous! I would have no idea she is turning 50. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding -50? I swear she doesn't age. And the family resemblence is uncanny. No doubt who you belong to :D Happy Birthday mumsie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your mom! I hope the party went well and she isn't too mad at you for throwing it. :) A birthday isn't fun without a party!

    ReplyDelete