Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tag

I've had this draft for quite some time and have beenMIA for awhile! Before I post the latestet and greatest, here is this quick post.

So I've been tagged by my SIL, but I absolutely stink at these things, so I'll just give ya some facts. If you care to read on, then consider yourself tagged and feel free to share something anytime you please. You will get 10 minutes of fabulously good luck no matter what you do!

-My full name is Jenny Jessica Schow
-I have three kids (that should be obvious from the picture, there are no undisclosed children)
-My favorite color is
green
-My favorite food is .... who are we kidding, I LOVE to eat.
-I have lived in Salt Lake City, Logan, Layton and Centerville, UT, Starkville, MS and St. Croix of the US Virgin Islands
-I've always wanted a dog, but never had one. (Mom, does the dog that jumped over the fence and hung himself till he slipped out of the collar to run wild while we were out of town count?)
-I love to ride my Honda 400EX and my HO Slalom Waterski

Hmmmmm, what else
-I Love being a SAHM! (Best job any mom could have!)

Well that's enough for now. Go have some good luck before you waste your ten minutes reading mindless facts you probably already know about me!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment