Monday, April 7, 2008

Apprentice Kits at Little Dreamer Designs

My fav website, whom I am now a part of, has been doing an apprentice contest and they are down to six contestants. Each one has a kit in the Shoppe for only $2.00. I've got them all and they are so cute! Head over if you are a digi scrapper or want to become one! Here is one of my latest!
We can't get Sadie to stop sucking her thumb, even a staff infection and a tape wrap didn't stop her. HELP!

http://www.littledreamerdesigns.com/shoppe/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=64

5 comments:

  1. My bro sucked his thumb until he got married, I swear. No clue on the cure. Good luck! She's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just down loaded all 6 of the scrapbooking packets. I have no idea what I am doing with them but I really want to learn how to Digi Scrap. Do I need Photoshop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link -- I downloaded them all yesterday. :) Way cute kits! Ashlan decided when she was 8 that she would stop -- I think she's kept her promise to herself so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexander is the same age as her, and he is a little thumb-sucker too. I actually really like it because he puts himself to sleep anywhere with it. We should get the two of them together. They could be a little thumb-sucking couple. :)

    ReplyDelete