Thursday, June 22, 2006

New Waterski


HOLY MOLY!!!! Someone besides my best friend came to my blog. All I can think of is that Tiff must have found me through Jodo's blog. I think Jodo gave up on me and stopped checking it, I know I would have. So, I'm going to start using this because it seems so much fun, and we'll see how long it takes her to notice!

So my favorite sport on Earth is Waterskiing, and I demoed a new waterski last weeked called the HO Siren. It's the first time in my history of skiing that I have ever used a ski designed for my height and body. I was in HEAVEN!!!! Unfortunately the ski cost as much as the digital camera I want, so I'm in a bit of a pickle. Can't I just have everything I want?!! Well anyway, her it is. I'll just have to figure out how many fishing lures it will take to convince my husband to buy this for me :)

3 comments:

  1. Wohoo! You are a super blogger! And a super skier. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow my name is on your blog! I feel so special, lol. That's awesome that you water ski! I love water skiing, but it's one sport that I haven't done is years. Wouldn't it be nice if money really grew on trees :) I'm not sure if my house would store all of the things that I want, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! :) I like your blog... and I must admit that when I looked at that ski my first thought was "that flower on there would be awesome on a scrapbook paper"... lol! :) Glad to see you are blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete