Thursday, August 28, 2008

BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!

We finally found one, we bought a house! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
Our house is located in Syracuse, just directly west of where we were located before in Layton. Here is a quick run down and some pics! We are so excited and should be closing on September 11th.

Just a Few details:
Two-Story House
3600 sq' fully finished! (Looks much bigger than it is though)
Fenced
Corner Lot located on an awesome Cul-du-sac
The irrigation system was just installed and Grass was hydroseeded last week
We will need to put in an RV pad but there is space
Built in 2006 with many beautiful modern features
Masterbath has two sinks (you can only see one in the pics, but look at the lights in the mirror to get the idea)

We are SOOOOOO excited! WahooooO!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats,

    What a great time to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WWOOOOWWWW! It's so beautiful!!!! I want a new house now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jen! I cant wait to come see it. I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU GO GUYS! Lovely home and lovely family....you've got it all. I can't wait to see how you handle the yard too. It'll be great-without a doubt. Whistle if I can help fill in any technical gaps or to bounce design ideas off of. Love your Blog too. VERY creative and well done, you're the consummate professional.

    My best to you both.

    Dave Racker, FASLA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Congratulations! It looks beautiful and ginormous! I'll be waiting for my invitation to come see it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant stop looking at these photos! I am so excited for you guys.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay so we just sold our home & are renting & I am thinking "I wonder if we will ever buy again once all our medical bills are paid off?". Jen it's beautiful. Cannot wait to see how you decorate it. I also must say I love your new music on your blog. It's my favorite CD right now at this crazy time in our lives.
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  8. it is so beautiful and what in the world would it be like to have that much space. I am so excited for you! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhhh I LOVE it! I am quite jealous. I am very happy for you guys and excited you finally get your own space. Will bunko be here?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yahhhhooo! COngrats! It is Beautiful! I am SO excited for you!

    ReplyDelete